Monday, September 9, 2013

The Beginning of The End

Wow guys.  It's September of 2013.  Two years ago at this time I was completely consumed with selling all of my stuff and packing my life away into the one shelf that my dad lets me use in their basement.  Now, having just completed my COS (Close Of Service) Conference in Ypycarai, I have only three months left of this adventure.

I know it's been a long time since I wrote anything here, but that provides me with the opportunity to approach my writing from a new perspective.  Over the next few weeks, expect regular updates regarding what closing out of Peace Corps service looks like, what I've been up to over the last five or six months, and some introspective thoughts on what I have learned from this rollercoaster of an experience in Paraguay.


I know there's not a whole lot of content in this specific entry, and I apologize for that, but alas I have to catch a bus.  As usual.

No comments: