Monday, June 11, 2012

10 Bad Habits Picked Up By Peace Corps Volunteers


I'm pretty sure this video says it all.  I highly doubt much of this is Paraguay-specific.  I would be willing to bet that PCVs all over the world develop these same habits.

On a happy note, it's warm today, so I'm actually going to bathe, wash my hair... you know, things that normal people do.  It's been... 5 days.  Yeesh... Not a proud number for me to put out there.

But it's been so cold!!  I haven't even wanted to dunk my hands into water to do dishes, let alone pour a bucket over my head.  But today, and maybe even tomorrow, I'll take care of that problem, haha.  It's supposed to be mid-70s all week, so who knows?  It might actually feel good!

Thanks to my friends Maggie, Emily, and Kristen for their ideas to complete this video.  They all have blogs that I've linked to on the right, but only two of them update regularly.  Emily!  Your mom says to update your blog! =D 

1 comment:

Aryn Shillair said...

finally catching up on your blog. great hair in the video. I must say you don't make the peace corp sound too glamourous.:)
Stay warm! you should be getting our package soon I think. I'll be praying that you feel better.
love you.