Here's a list of events and observations from the last week:
1. I got some tall bluestem grass at my forages training. There's a bug flying in it. But plants on my desk=happiness.
2. I made the mistake of telling my small group the story of when I almost ran over Tom Izzo while on my rollerblades near Mun Field. Now they just think I'm crazy.
3. It SNOWED last night. >:o BOOOOOOOOOO.
4. Chelsea is moving into my complex, which means I get $250! =D Guess I can start saving towards that saltwater fish tank.
5. Sugar cookies+confetti frosting = delicious. Unfortunately sugar cookies+frosting also =fatso.
6. The Office managed to get interesting again, while Heroes managed to get stupid again.
I only made it to six. This is my exciting life.