Friday, January 23, 2009

Titles are hard to come up with...

First, a couple of questions to answer:

have you decorated your apartment?
Yes. I received a "complementary wall painting" upon signing my lease, so I have 1 blue wall. It looks splendiferous. And I also hung all of my posters and pictures in my living room. It looks great! Although, in my room I just have a Heroes poster...and it has Maya on it so it's not even a GOOD Heroes poster... I need to do something in there. I don't know if this link will work, but it's worth a try. Aryn's Facebook has some pictures of the apartment.

have you found a church?
Not quite yet. I was only there for 1 Sunday so far, and the church I tried was my family's old church when we lived there. I may try a few other places before returning there as a default. It's a good, solid church; there just aren't that many people my age and they don't have anything else other than Sunday mornings that I know of yet.

And Danae--what do you mean your blog is not up to par yet? Your blog doesn't even exist. Better get on that. =D

Laura--I'm so glad you're enjoying your time in the tropics so far. Your entries make me hungry. Very hungry.

I'm in Seattle right now for a ski trip to Mt. Baker for Tim's birthday. It should be fun, but all three of us are sick. We're going to be meeting up with Ben and Becky, and some other people from their church, and spend the weekend up there. Should be a good time. =D

Next week, I'll be back at work. GIS is keeping me pretty busy... Any of you want to come down to Ann Arbor to eat good ethnic food, just call first!

1 comment:

Danae said...

haha.

well I do have a blog. I'm surprised you can't read it by clicking on my name after I post a comment. but it's going to be a blog about design stuff and my current paintings. visually stimulating, but i'm sure the text will bore you. well you doodle, so you know some things about design. haha.

thanks for the update. oh and the link to your sisters facebook didn't work. I'd like to see your apartment sometime. I will call when I am outside of it. or on the way.