Friday, January 16, 2009

How did I become such a bad blogger?

*sigh*, I was doing so well a year ago. Maybe that's because my life was interesting then.

NOW--
-I live in Ann Arbor
-I work full time for the Natural Resources Conservation Service as a Soil Conservationist
-I NEVER have to attend classes ever again. (YES.)
-I have to pay rent (sadness)
-I can wear all of my U of M apparel without fear of violence

Interesting stuff... lets see...

The job is going well. I've been working with a lot of GIS stuff doing wetland determinations and doing soil ratings and other such things. I have tons to learn.

I went with a new friend to a Thai restaurant on Wednesday. It was expensive, but oh so good. I'll be returning.

Next week I'm leaving for Seattle for 3 days of skiing in the mountains, which I'm pretty pumped about. I had to get advanced leave from work...but you know, it's worth it.

I love my apartment. It's strange how quickly it became home. I am back in Lansing for the weekend, and it was weird to be packing like I was going on a trip...to my old house. It was very strange. I have nothing at my parents' house.

Well, that's all. I suppose I should try to keep this active as I have multiple friends who are abroad right now writing about their experiences.

Check them out!

Laura is in Thailand: http://lauralouwho.blogspot.com/
and Mercedes is in England: http://mcinuk.blogspot.com/

Both very interesting reads. ;o)

2 comments:

Danae said...

hi guy.

so have you decorated your apartment? you don't seem the type. if you need anymore paintings, let me know. I think you have one...
i'm happy your happy your graduated. boredom will hit you soon. and you will become crazy active in your church. well at least that's the route I've taken.

have you found a church?

oh and my blog is not up to par yet. it will be soon.

laura said...

yay!
i've been checking back here periodically, and have been very disappointed up until this time when....you finally wrote something!! haha
i'm glad you're settling in in A2, and i'm equally as glad to hear that you had Thai food. we'll definitely have to try it out when i get back.