Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm Home!

Hey! I made it back without problems. Got a little sick on the plane, but I survived. It's nice to be back... My laptop is fixed now as well, so that's good.

I had a good time with Aryn and Tim in Washington. We went skiing again, and just sort of laid low. It was a nice and relaxing trip.

I stopped into work today, and it appears I can start working as early as April 14, so that will be really good. I wasn't too excited about sitting around the whole month of April. It was also really great to see everyone from work. =D

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Aryn Shillair said...

Back online! :) Did you have fun at the baby shower?
I'm hoping to send out a family email today so more updates to follow. :)

Anonymous said...

hello. ur always walking around the campus ryt? i often see you.

ok. that sounds kind of creepy. lol

Bryce Rinkenberger said...

yes it does sound creepy. Because I have no idea who you ARE. :o lol...

Anonymous said...

I dont know whou you are either.. just that i stumbled upon your blog, then I realized.. hey I always see this guy...