Monday, April 14, 2008

Back to work...

Well, I started work again today. Not much has changed...even my files are still in the cabinet with all of my out-of-date pizza coupons and stuff. =D It's nice to be back, and things are picking up for the summer, which is good. We're doing summer camps again this year, so registration and all of that is keeping me busy.

I'm going backpacking with Steve, Chip, and Megan when Mom and Dad go to southwest Michigan! We're going down to the Ohio/West Virginia boarder for a weekend, which should be fun. It's not really a camping hotspot, but it's warmer than Michigan! =D

I'm adjusting well...still moving at the slower pace, but that's ok. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Dieta said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.