Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Operation: Schedule Readjustment

"Did you know in the morning they have food, tv, almost everything. It’s pretty good."
- Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

So it's begun. I'm starting the slow transition back to Pacific Standard Time. I went to bed around 10:00 pm last night and got up at 5:00 am. Next week will be even earlier. I really want to beat the jet lag this time around so I'm a little more alert during the days than when I was in Washington for Christmas.

Sorry if my last post came across as sort of bitter and angry. The bathrooms here are part of the cultural experience, and if anything, it's given me new appreciation for Lysol and floor mats.... and toilet paper of course. ;o)

Hope all the MSUers are having a great time on Spring Break! It's weird not to be going to Florida this year, but I'm sure they can handle the trip without me. =D haha. Although I am wondering who will take my place freaking out about finding various kitchen appliances in the refridgerator.

EXAMPLE:
Thank you, Mike Stein, SB 2007. =D

From this point forward, all you who use AIM can find me online around 4-5 pm Michigan time, so if you want to talk, feel free! I'll be around...

2 comments:

Aryn Shillair said...

Hey,
We're having a good time with Dan and Rachel here. We skiied yesterday...both of their first time. It was snowing like crazy but they did a great job. Rachel is a natural skiier. Dan made it down a couple times on his snow board and didn't fall! All in all it was a success.
Rachel said there were 150 students going to Florida and 30 of them were guys! That's a huge group!
Good luck on your time change goals. love you!

The Wandering Wolverine said...

That is just a fantastic photograph.