I climbed Mt. Makiling this morning. It was pretty much one of the stupidest things I have ever done, which is why I'm posting about it AFTER I did it. :oD
I know it's not smart to hike alone early in the morning in the jungle with no load in my phone, ignoring the "DANGER! KEEP OUT" signs... I know that's dumb. But I did it anyway, and I made it down without any injuries or animal attacks. I won't push my luck though; I won't do anymore stupid things for a while...
Top 10 things I'm going to miss about the Philippines:
1. My small group
3. The cheapness of EVERYTHING
4. Mocha cake from the IRRI cafeteria
5. The rainforest / Jurassic Park-like feel
6. All the walking...I walk a lot
7. Milo freezes from the Mini-Stop.
8. Palm trees
9. Kalamansi shakes from Benito's
10. Watermelon whenever I want.
I think about food way too often.