Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pride comes before the fall...

Well, my last email to my family was sort of smug about the weather we'd been having here. It's been sunny and warm, and things are just starting to warm up in Texas. Well...

Today is COLD. I'm actually wearing long sleeves! It seriously felt like a Memorial Day weekend up at the cottage...sort of cloudy, windy, and cool. I admit, it was a nice change from the constant sweat, but I'm certainly not used to it. I suppose I'd better get ready for it, as from the looks of things Michigan could still have SNOW in April when I get home. ;o)

Well, I'm off to small group! We started studying Ezra last week. (???) I don't make these decisions. I'm a little frustrated I never finished Jeremiah...maybe I'll do it over the summer. But last week made for a fun read. We read through all 10 chapters of Ezra, which is full of geneologies and names that are really difficult to pronounce. But, it's in the Bible, so it must be worth reading!

No comments: