Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feb Fair

This week is "Feb Fair" on campus. I have no idea what that means, but something is happening. There are bamboo tents set up all over the athletic field. They started working at some point yesterday.

I'm thinking it's something like Party at the Aud for MSU or something... At least it looks similar. I'm going to have to walk through sometime when I get the chance.

Other than that, I don't have too much that is new to report. I'm heading out to Bohol next Thursday, which should be a good time. Well, I'm thinking it's time for me to get some coffee. More coming later this week...

2 comments:

Aryn Shillair said...

Hey - is it this Thursday that you're traveling? Just wondering if you have some time to catch up...You've been pretty busy!
Glad you had a fun weekend. :) I have heard about the monster movie you saw...there are signs up in the theater not to go to the movie if you are prone to Motion Sickness. I watched a trailer and it looked kind of interesting. Not really my type of movie though. Talk to you soon!

Chelsea said...

balut is on the travel channel right now. its really really disgusting looking!!! :(