Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Weather disfunction

It's actually sort of cool today. There's quite a breeze, and for once I'm not sweating! Hopefully it won't be too warm on Friday when we're planting rice for the long-term experiment. I don't know how involved they expect me to be, but I plan on being out there for a while. :D It should be interesting and fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Not much happening today. I think I have class at four, but campus is still dead. There are very few students walking around, so I'm wondering if we'll have class.

I've decided that I'm going to start running every night. When it cools down, its actually quite pleasant, and I've been needing to get some type of exercise. I think it will work out pretty well.

Well, I'm going to get ready for class. I'll post more later! :D

*EDIT: 5:04pm* Apparently the chancellor canceled class today! :oD Yay for an extra hour and a half NOT in class!

3 comments:

Aryn Shillair said...

Have fun planting rice. :) Sounds like fun. I'm glad to hear that the transition back has been easier. Have a great day!
love, aryn

Katie Wright said...

Yay for no class!! Yay, also, for planting rice?!?! We for sure gonna have to use the webcam soon because apparently I don't know you very well...lol!

felicia said...

school on Jan 1st Bryce? Are they crazy?