Saturday, December 22, 2007

SNOW!

I went skiing at Stevens Pass with Aryn and Tim last night, and it was A-MAZING. It was crazy because the runs they have here are so much longer than anything we have in Michigan. I borrowed Ben's skis and boots, so all we had was the lift ticket.

It was a beautiful area, too. The mountains were totally white, and all the trees had a fresh coating of snow. And it wasn't crowded at all! We didn't even have to wait to get on the lift. I only took one spill, and it wasn't even that bad. Just got some snow up the jacket was all.

Today Mom and Dad fly in at some point. I'm almost fully adjusted to the time here, so hopefully I'll be coherent and can spend some time with them before going to bed. :o) HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Katie Wright said...

I am so glad that you are having fun!! Have a fabulous Christmas!!

felicia said...

that sounds awesome Bryce! I miss skiing, like on a real mountain, not on Michigan bunny hills... Thanks for the enocuragement on my blog. It's good to know someone understands. It's tough at times, but hey, circumstances are the way they are and we need to adapt and stop being babies, right? Afterall, we got ourselves into this, didn't we? hahaha.
I hope you enjoy this time of year and i hope 2008 will be one of the most amazing years for you! Take care and enjoy every opportunity!