Friday, December 21, 2007

Longest day EVER

So I didn't sleep on the plane like I was hoping to. Pretty much, that means that I was awake for about 34 straight hours--but it was all on December 20. I did break and allow myself to to take an hour long nap yesterday afternoon, but I am managing. I woke up around 10am here, and I'm feeling pretty good right now.

I'm pretty sure that my "stay up all night before I fly out" strategy is NOT the way to go next time, haha. Had I gone to sleep early that night, I would have had a little more sleep saved up and wouldn't have been so loopy and incoherent when I got here. I was rambling and babbling more than usual, and I had very little control over what was being said.

Skiing at Steven's Pass tonight is going to be a blast. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while now! Ben let me borrow his boots and stuff, so I won't have to rent, which is going to save a bunch of money. I'm just so excited to see snow! Last year's slush-skiing at Caberfae didn't quite cut it in terms of quality, so this will be the first real skiing for me in a few years. I'm totally ready for it though! Have a great day!

No comments: