Monday, December 10, 2007

I almost forgot what the sun looked like...

"I got myself for Secret Santa. I was supposed to tell somebody, but I didn't."
" I want the footbath."
"That's the thing I bought myself. I'm really psyched to use it. Maybe I should've taken the iPod. Oh, shoot!"

Those of you who watch The Office should know this quote. Thank you Kevin Malone. I must admit...I did this at our dorm Christmas party. Or at least something similar. :oD I had the choice between three other gifts, and I was supposed to put mine in the center for someone else...but I really wanted mine. So I put the other three in the middle, haha.

Anyways, today was BEAUTIFUL! Probably the nicest day I've had here so far. No rain, a few clouds, and breezy, not too hot. I unfortunately was in class for most of the day, but did manage to walk around for an hour or so. I can see so many more mountains without the clouds, and Mount Makiling almost was out of the clouds. Not quite, but almost.

I made reservations for a hotel near the airport in Manila. Hopefully that works out for next week. I don't want to be wandering all over Manila by myself! Ok, well, that's all for now.

No comments: