Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I didn't throw up!

I woke up late today, and spent the morning packing. I caught the bus from Olivarez to Magallenes, and for the first time on any sort of public transportation, I never felt sick! Thanks to all of you who were praying for me, as that has been a pretty big battle for me since I got here.

I had to take a taxi to the hotel. I don't like taxis. I don't care where it is, I'm just not a fan. Have any of you seen "The Bone Collector?" You know what I'm talking about. I got in the taxi and the handles were broken, and the locks were unuseable. I couldn't open the door from the inside. I thought to myself "this is NOT good." The driver even had a little figurine hanging from the rearview mirror.

But I made it. He didn't take me away and kill me. =D Oh the things that movies put in our minds...

My flight leaves at 7:55 am, and my next post will come from Washington! Have a great day tomorrow! :o)

2 comments:

laura said...

yay brycer! i'm so excited for you! i hope you have a great time with your family, and we have got to set up a time to talk while you're here. oh! and i'm glad the bone collecter didn't run off with your bones. that would be a sad day.

Abby said...

Hope you had a safe trip! Have a great Christmas and enjoy all the food before you go back. I can't believe it is Christmas time already! I will talk to you soon.