Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today is the BIG big day!

It's odd for me to think that I am going to be in Manila at 9:40 tomorrow night (here, anyway). I have a feeling it's going to be a long, long, looooooooooooong day. :D But, it will be exciting of course. I just hope that I don't have to sit next to a screaming baby for 13 hours.

Please be in prayer for my housing situation...I'm sure it's all going to work out fine, but I am just a little nervous. It's not the conditions that I'm worried about, it's just how expensive it will be to fill it. I was informed yesterday through an email that the apartment is empty, which is the opposite of what I thought I was getting. I was under the impression that Justin had left everything there for me (bed, refridgerator, etc), and that it was going to save me some money.

But God is watching out for me because... MY CAR SOLD! :D What a relief, because that's an extra $2500 in my bank account. I just find it humorous that it took my dad less than 3 days to sell what I had been working on for 3 months. Way to go Dad!

Here's the album of Aryn, Tim, and my time around Seattle. The pictures of the glass building are of the Seattle Public Library, and if I get a chance to write about that building later, I will, because its CRAZY. The mountain pictures were taken on a trail in the North Cascades, which are pretty amazing.

Seattle 2007: Pre-Philippines


Ok, next time you'll be hearing from me, I will be in the Philippines! Probably sweating buckets in my apartment, with a box fan 2 inches from my face. :D I must say, I'm pretty excited for the warmth. There's a high of 85F in Manila today.

peace out,
Bryce

2 comments:

rightbrainedamoeba said...

Hey Bryce! This is Amanda.

How rude... you leave when it starts to freeze here. Sheesh.

Just kidding, really. I still have to finish getting used to the weather changes.... it's supposed to do something that rhymes with "no" tomorrow. *sigh*

I'm taking my last class at MSU - we're basically just reading Don Quijote for the whole semester. It's pretty cool, just a lot of work. :) And then trying not to freak out about whatever happens after I graduate, of course. (aaaaauuuuuugggh!!! ) lol.

have a good one, kid!
*for some reason, it smells like peaches.

Katie Wright said...

Hey!! Your pictures are amazing!!! I will be praying for you and praise God your car sold!! Dads are amazing!! I cant wait to hear about everything...and dont worry God will provide!!
Talk to you soon!!!
Katie