Thursday, November 29, 2007

slightly behind

Wow, I'm a little behind on my blogging! I am successfully moved into the dorm here, and glad to be using their free internet. I don't have a good enough connection in my room, but the common room works out pretty well. I'll be posting pictures and probably a video at some point today or next week. =D

*Edit: I've uploaded 4 pictures of the room. I'll do a video next week! :D

My Dorm Room and Apartment


I am leaving early tomorrow morning for Puerto Galera. I'm really looking forward to this trip, as it will be my first "touristy" thing I've done after a full month away from home. I suppose Manila was somewhat like that, but it was nothing like snorkeling and hanging out by the beach.

I was thinking about it this morning; I left my house in Michigan around 1:00 pm on October 31. I have officially been away from home for a full month! Tomorrow is the start of December, and I only have 2 and 1/2 weeks until I leave for Seattle for 10 days. When I get back from there, almost half of my trip is gone! :O!

Time is indeed going fast. BUT, I am not missing anything here, I'm seeing and doing a lot, and am thoroughly enjoying myself. It won't be long until you see my smiling face in Michigan again. :o) I'm glad that I will at least get to see my friends before graduation at MSU, and also get to finish off the year with the LCC Bible Study! That will be so great! :D

Well, as you can tell, I'm feeling a little sentimental today. That's ok, though, every once in a while. Have a GREAT weekend, and I will write more when I get back from the beach--WITH PICTURES! :D

No comments: