Monday, November 12, 2007

Registration...

Registration around here is ridiculous! Regular students are allowed to register online, but I had to go around to each department today and get my courses approved, and then I had to wait to turn in the form to a woman, who of course, told me to come back tomorrow to pick up my COMPUTERIZED approval, which I then have to take to the Cashier and tell them I am an exchange student, and then get "class cards" and have them filled out by the professors. Is this what registration was like for our parents in college? INSANE.

I'm going out to IRRI today to meet with my supervisor for the internship. I'm excited to get that going as that will be a totally new and different experience. ok, its a short one today. I'll keep you posted! :D

1 comment:

Katie Wright said...

yuck...

isnt it crazy to think that our parents used to register that way?

hope everything else goes smoothly!!