Tuesday, August 7, 2007

this week is S..........L.............O.............W......

The office is almost empty this week, and I was given the task of copying hundreds of DVDs of Chinese Sesame Street episodes. A slow, tedious and repetitious process, making for long days. My car is in the shop, so I'm being carted everywhere too. But I don't mind too much.

I received notice that I've been accepted into my Philippines program! Now I have to apply to the actual school there, and then I should be set to go. It's hard to believe that I'll be leaving about 2 months from now. YIKES.

I finally finished my summer-long Office marathon. One of my friends got me watching NBC's The Office on DVD. The show starts into it's 4th season in the fall, so I had three seasons to catch up on. The humor is right up my alley, so I've enjoyed seeing most of it. It's ridiculous, and and pretty politically incorrect, but that is what makes it funny. I see so much of how office life is like, and it's totally exaggerated in this show.

Well, see you all later!

No comments: