Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy...

Today has been moving almost non-stop! I've done a lot around the office. It's nice to feel productive every once in a while. One guy keeps giving me these outrageous jobs to do, like making 12 color copies of 24 different files...at 4:30. I have come to expect it from him, because it happens almost every day.

I'll be packing up for California tonight. I leave tomorrow at 8:15 from Grand Rapids, and I'll be spending a week with my friend Steve in Sunnyvale near San Francisco. We're supposed to go to Yosemite this weekend, which will be great! I'm going to have to go out and do a little shopping before I leave though, just to make sure that I am prepared for another marathon travel experience. I never seem to keep my travel simple...

My trip to the Philippines is starting to take shape. I've turned in my program and scholarship applications, and I'm just waiting for the official letter of acceptance. After that I will have to apply to the University of the Philippines, and start working out flight and living arrangements. It's crazy that I could be in Southeast Asia in 3 months! I have a lot to do before then, and this summer is flying by!

I'm bringing my laptop this weekend, so I may get to put up some pictures over the weekend. Make sure to check back!

No comments: