Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back to normal

Well, things are back to normal for me. I have nothing more planned for the summer, which is wrapping up very quickly. I am still waiting on my acceptance letter for my study abroad program, so things are pretty much at a standstill until it is confirmed that I will actually be going overseas.

Things are dry here in Michigan. Probably too dry, as we haven't had rain in a long time, and don't have any in the forecast. I haven't cut the grass in over a month...not that I'm complaining.

Last night I went over to the Philip's for my first game of croquet. I have a lot of practicing to do, because I didn't do all that well. I have discovered this summer that lawn games are a ton of fun. My friends and I frequent boccie ball, so maybe croquet will be my next task to master.

Well everyone, have a great week! :0)

No comments: