Sunday, May 6, 2007

Played some tennis today. It didn't go too well for me. First time for the year, so I guess it's expected.

Still no news on China...I'm going to be pushing forward with the philippines. I have to in order to stay on Dad's insurance, and so that I can get paid at work. I have to be a student in order to maintain my status as a student employee, which makes sense.

I have another idea for my pre-China trip...if it actually happens. My friend Steve has an internship with Motorola in San Jose California. Depending on how much money I make over the summer, I may fly out there with my other friend Adam, and spend some time seeing Napa Valley, San Francisco, and other stuff. I think it would be really cool if I could rent a car and then spend a couple days driving up route 1 along the Pacific Coast, up to Seattle, spend a while with Aryn and Tim, and then fly out of Seattle. It would be expensive, but definitely worth it I think.

But, that's an idealistic plan for now. I need plans to actually be confirmed before any of that stuff happens.

So, that's what is going on here. Just working and spending some time with some old friends. I have that camping trip up north next weekend, which should be interesting!

No comments: