Thursday, April 5, 2007

Day Off!

Today, my cropping systems class was cancelled because my professor is in Colorado, so I got to sleep in. That was my only class today, so I'm just working and taking it easy.

I have added a few links down the side, some pictures and other things that I'm involved in, so feel free to check them out!

Here's some pictures from my spring break trip to Florida. I know some of you wanted to see some of them (Just click on the picture and it will take you to the album).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. :) Thanks for the link. I"m excited that you are looking at flying through Seattle! That would be way fun. The pictures of the campus are beautiful. It's funny how we get a mental picture of something...I didn't realize that's what the PHillipines would look like. It's fun to see what you're doing. I hope that you have a great Easter. We'll probably call so maybe we can chat if you're around. love ,aryn