Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29

I JUST FINISHED MY LAB REPORT! It ended up at 17 pages, and I really don't think it's that good. You try your best, and hope for the best grade you can. I've put about 10 hours of work into it, so who knows?

Today is going by really fast...I guess that is what productivity does. Lisa and Abby left today, and there is no one here to keep me from being productive, so I actually got some stuff done.

I checked out some flights to the philippines for October yesterday, and it looks like it would be smart for me to fly out of Seattle! That's really cool because then I would get to stay a few days out there with my sister before leaving the States for six months. It actually turned out to be about the same price for me to fly out to Seattle and catch a flight from Seattle to Manila later on. So that is the plan, assuming that I go. It's so strange how things are starting to come together...like it's really going to happen.

Well, that's it for today...I've got some stuff to do.

No comments: