Saturday, March 31, 2007

From Farmers to Time Travel to Super Spy...this is my life

Did my farm interview today...I'm not sure how much I really got done. This morning I went to a centennial farm and took a tour. I got to ask some questions about soil types, rotations, and tillage, so that was good. Now I just have to put together how to interpret it all. And that's the biggest challenge... :o/

I also went to see "Meet the Robinsons," which was surprisingly entertaining. Overly caffeinated scientists and tall guys that look like Waluigi make me laugh quite a bit. Then there was burgers at Andy and Rachael's...and dealing with WOW...this game is taking over the world. But oh well, I refuse to be sucked in. Mission Impossible III is a good movie...if you haven't seen it, go see it.

Tomorrow I have that meeting at Dr. Bernsten's house. I get Philippino food, and hopefully I'll get some idea as to what will happen with a possible internship. Wow...it's becoming more and more real that I'm going to be able to go! I will have to wait and see what happens with my Soil Physics class. I thought I would upload some pictures of the university:

The Science Building:

Perty cool, eh? I think so. Everyone I know who has spent some time in Los Banos has loved it. Dr. Bernsten, Russ Freed, and one of the guys in my class has had nothing bad to say about it, and I am very, very excited about this! I'll be sure to report in on Monday!

No comments: